Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You're Walt: Do You Do This Deal?

Featured Replies

Wouldn't he then also help the Reds with their leadoff problem?

 

I'm sure he would help the Reds with their leadoff problem, but I still wouldn't deal Bruce for him.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough question. I would do it myself but I don't ever see it happening. Bruce looks to be a real stud and Hanley has proven to be a stud. SS's are much tougher to find than outfilelders so that was why I would take him. When he's on he has the potential to be the best in the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.