Chad is more predictable than a child...

Tubby,

My complaints with Chad are with his public life. Going on every talk show that will listen and banging on the Bengals and misleading several people while hosting a public event are fair game. What Chad does in his private life is his business.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say anything at all about a free pass, however I don't care about these guys personal lives. I care about my friends and families and colleagues.

I wander if people really are silly enough to believe that because the media may have reported Mickey Mantle's alcoholism I seriously doubt he would have quit drinking since he had a disease!

They may be real people, but the things they are capable of doing athletically makes them different than most people, like it or not, it is true!

Different perhaps, but not more human than human, as you seem to believe.

This was a raffle, in Dec. of 2006 and supposedly, he gave the car to a girlfriend. It's currently the end of June 2008 and he's settling a lawsuit for this and you want to give him credit?

Why in the world, should Johnson receive ant credit?

:thumb: Exactly what I wa thinking.

Speaking of Chad, can't believe there's been no comments on his "frustration" interview with ESPN.

Maybe, just maybe most are getting fed up with Chad (T.O.) Johnson :rolleyes:and are just not commenting on anything from the jerk.