Mark Teixeira?

And I think Alonso was the stupidest pick really. There were 2-4 VERY good relievers in the college ranks that throw HARD (upper 90's... 95+) that I have seen. These pitchers will be ready in a season and a half and are young. I really liked some pitchers in the CWS and I do not understand how the Reds did not pick them but picked a 1st baseman.

You mean like Zach Stewart that they got in the 3rd round???

The Reds went into the draft with 4 guys in mind. 2 were drafted prior to their pick, and 2 remained. Alonso and Georgia's shortstop was the other. For some reason, they went with Alonso. There really weren't any pitchers worthy of that high a pick available.

Georgia's shortstop is phenominal.

Georgia's shortstop is phenominal.

"Side by side, Beckham’s brilliance and fallibility showcased itself in Game 2. He smacked three hits … and got caught stealing twice, doubling his season total. He walked twice … and scored just once despite getting on base five times. He drove in two more runs … and allowed one when a line drive sizzled through his glove. He turned a double play … and watched a ball drop between him and left fielder Lyle Allen, neither more than 3 feet from its landing spot."