Team Camps this week

What were some of the team camp that were going on this week?

Simon Kenton had a very good team camp the last three days, teams from Ohio, Central and Northeastern Kentucky were entered as well. Impressive for the first year of the camp!

They had some of the best cheese burgers I have ever had on the grill. :thumb:

What were some of the team camp that were going on this week?

Simon Kenton had a very good team camp the last three days, teams from Ohio, Central and Northeastern Kentucky were entered as well. Impressive for the first year of the camp!

They had some of the best cheese burgers I have ever had on the grill. :thumb:

What teams and players looked good at the camp?

Most of the teams had players missing so it was hard to tell, I know NCC had 3 maybe four potential starters out with baseball still going on. Ryle looked like they had some missing as well. I saw Holmes win a couple games but difficult to really evaluate because they played so many players. They did beat Campbell County pretty good though and CC had most of their players there.

The Centre College team camp starts tomorrow. I will be watching mainly Boyle County Junior Varsity games. Boyle County has 2 JV teams and 1 Varsity team playing at the camp.

Fort Knox, Eminence, Shelby Co., Leslie Co., Williamstown, West Jessamine have teams playing Varsity and JV.

Trigg Co. and Christian Academy of Indiana have teams just playing Varsity.

Mercer Co. will have 2 JV teams and no varsity teams.