Bell Co./Lawrence Co. Predictions

I think Lawrence Co. will take this in 2 games. Playing at home will be a Big factor.:thumb:

Sure it will be! How did this work out? Seems really fair that the games were moved to Lawrence. LOL! Aren't neutral sites supposed to be scheduled at beginning of year? KHSAA site does not list Lawrence as the scheduled site. Were they not supposed to be at Pikeville? What gives?

The site was supposed to be a Pike Co. Central. However, they are apparently doing some work on their fields (at least that was what was said). This site change happened over a month ago. I do believie the KHSAA did a poor job of getting the word out about the change.

The Section 7 Baseball Tournament action can heard live on WSIP 98.9 FM or if you are out of the listening area, it can heard on WSIPFM.com live streaming. Any Bell County fans that can put me in touch with Coach Ledington, I would really appreciate your help. As I am trying to get a copy of the roster and stats for Bell County for the radio broadcast.

It doesnt seem fair that the Bobcats have to go all the way to Lawrence Co. That being said the Bobcats have been very hot lately. The key has been very good pitching. I don't know anything about Lawrence Co's baseball team, but I do know that Bell Co's team is full of boys who are winners. If I were Lawrence Co. I wouldn't be booking my hotel rooms in Lexington just yet.