UK showing interest in SG Roburt Sallie

GO CATS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quote from his AAU coach. Looks like he will not be at the UK Elite Camp...

"He is visiting Cincinnati today," said Chaney. "I know he has a planned visit to Kentucky real soon, probably next week. After that, he has two more visits he can take, and there are four schools vying for them. Maryland, Arkansas, Memphis, and Seton Hall are the other schools under consideration for the last two visits."

Here's a quote from his AAU coach. Looks like he will not be at the UK Elite Camp...

"He is visiting Cincinnati today," said Chaney. "I know he has a planned visit to Kentucky real soon, probably next week. After that, he has two more visits he can take, and there are four schools vying for them. Maryland, Arkansas, Memphis, and Seton Hall are the other schools under consideration for the last two visits."

Thanks for the update!

I know he's scheduled to play in open gym with the UC players tomorrow, but I'd be surprised if he isn't at UK by Sunday. Makes no sense for him to go back out west for a few days before a visit to UK when he's so close.

All of the signs in this one say he isn't likely to end up at UC, but the timing of his visit is a bit off IMO...

I know he's scheduled to play in open gym with the UC players tomorrow, but I'd be surprised if he isn't at UK by Sunday. Makes no sense for him to go back out west for a few days before a visit to UK when he's so close.

All of the signs in this one say he isn't likely to end up at UC, but the timing of his visit is a bit off IMO...

Does he have any character issues that you know of?

what do u mean not a bright kid? It doesn't matter where you go, if you can play then the talent will show. Just wait and see!!!

I don't think GT is baseing it off of where he went to school! :cool:

According to another site, Sallie spoke glowingly about his visit to Cincy. Said it reminded him of his hometown.

Said he could see himself playing at UC.

Will visit Memphis this weekend then likely UK on Tuesday and Wednesday following the Memphis visit.

I was told tonight there is a reason why he didn't visit UK this weekend and why they are his last visit.

Things change however, and UC seemed to impress him.

I've seen this kid several times and he is the real deal. Very good with the ball. His grades, etc. were all in order to go to Nebraska, but a Big 12 rule prohibited it. He is better than Legion and would be essentially taking his spot, and only for two years.

I'd take this kid.

I remember reading somewhere that he actually has 3 years of eligibility. He enrolled in the junior college and didn't play basketball his first year, only his second............