Top Seniors in 2008

I don't know where your coming from, but watching the running back due of Bret Denton and John-Scott Carver at Raceland is fun to watch and I assure you, if you like hard hitting running back football, you will be pleased.

The passing game is fun to watch as well. QB Tyler Boyles and several receivers; Todd Selvage, Thomas Watson, Bobby McKee and Brian Tolliver, is just as fun to watch.

Come and see them, I'll buy dinner.

You would really enjoy watching Tim Phillips on offense and Jordan Whiting on defense play for Trinity. They are both special players. They will be 1st team all state. We'd love to have you at Marshal Stadium. One of the premier high school football venues in Kentucky.

I don't know where your coming from, but watching the running back due of Bret Denton and John-Scott Carver at Raceland is fun to watch and I assure you, if you like hard hitting running back football, you will be pleased.

The passing game is fun to watch as well. QB Tyler Boyles and several receivers; Todd Selvage, Thomas Watson, Bobby McKee and Brian Tolliver, is just as fun to watch.

Come and see them, I'll buy dinner.

Bobby Mckee will be a JR. this coming year. I do think this team will be fun to watch on both sides of the ball.

I recommend catching the Highlands v. CovCath game. Highlands features RB Josh Connor, QB Tony Guidugli, OL Adam Dempsey and a host of talented underclassmen. CovCath has OL Chad Shadler, Seth Tepe and DB/LB Pat Van Sant (et al). But you will leave impressed by the many role playing kids for both teams that will step up in this rivalry. It's ALWAYS worth the price of admission!

I recommend catching the Highlands v. CovCath game. Highlands features RB Josh Connor, QB Tony Guidugli, OL Adam Dempsey and a host of talented underclassmen. CovCath has OL Chad Shadler, Seth Tepe and DB/LB Pat Van Sant (et al). But you will leave impressed by the many role playing kids for both teams that will step up in this rivalry. It's ALWAYS worth the price of admission!

Where will the game be played this year?

For Beechwood :

QB/LB Brady Slusher, RB/LB Nico Teipel ,D-1 recruit Lineman Dominic Maniello (sp?),WR/DB/LB Daniels ....

I am sure there are more that I am missing that deserve to be mentioned ,but I am drawing a blank .

For Beechwood :

QB/LB Brady Slusher, RB/LB Nico Teipel ,D-1 recruit Lineman Dominic Maniello (sp?),WR/DB/LB Daniels ....

I am sure there are more that I am missing that deserve to be mentioned ,but I am drawing a blank .

Brady Slusher at QB. That would be interesting. Not quite the fleet of foot as Elliott but I guess whatever works.

Micheal Campbell fb from Corbin would be a good one to come and see.

It will be worth a tank of gas to watch LCA's Dominique Hayden face of with Corbins Michael Campbell. Both are D1 material. Exceptional athletes with speed, size, agility and strength. Add to that Hyden, French, Taylor, Freeman and Co. all Seniors for Corbin, and it should be a very entertaining night. Oct 3rd, 7:30. I'm sure LCA will bring alot of support to this one.:fight: