Bulls Head Coaching Job

With Isiah out, Walsh and D'Antoni in, and so on, I would expect this roster to find a way to get blown up. D'Antoni can make them contenders in the East faster than we may think. If he does, the money will roll in. D'Antoni has the cockiness to feel that he can do it.

Johnson may very well be the next Bulls coach, and I dont think there is much doubt that he would want Rose, although Beasley would seem to be a great pick for them with their lack of a great frontcourt scorer. Would be interesting to see them go after Cal, but I am doubting it.

Remember Cal is replacing pretty much all of his staff, but he has made some impressive hires. After what I was told about what's really drawing one and dones to Memphis tonight, I wouldn't dream of leaving until the rules change...

Remember Cal is replacing pretty much all of his staff, but he has made some impressive hires. After what I was told about what's really drawing one and dones to Memphis tonight, I wouldn't dream of leaving until the rules change...

Let me guess, lack of any academic integrity whatsoever, or cash.