Creating a Christian Candidate?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that it is not unreasonable to say that God created everything through evolution.

There is absolutely zero evidence of that claim though. You might believe it, but that doesn't mean you should be allowed to teach it as fact in schools.

It is called the THEORY of Evolution. A theory is something that a person believes might be true, but does not have enough evidence to prove it.

You need to learn a little more about science. Scientists do not claim something as a "theory" until they have a lot of evidence to back it up. The word theory has very different meanings to the scientific community.

You need to learn a little more about science. Scientists do not claim something as a "theory" until they have a lot of evidence to back it up. The word theory has very different meanings to the scientific community.

I believe scientists have been wrong many times on issues that they thought they had evidence to back it up.

There is absolutely zero evidence of that claim though. You might believe it, but that doesn't mean you should be allowed to teach it as fact in schools.

I can't believe you just laid your head on the chopping block. :eek:

Dude, I don't know what you just said, but it was beautiful. It made me have one of those out of body experiences, like your looking down on yourself.

But, where is the provable facts that evolution happens. I mean if evolution really happened, why would it stop, man. Wouldn't it keep going on for ever, wouldn't we see animals in all the phases of evolution all the time. It's like that missing link thing that can't be found.

There is tons of evidence available to you supporting evolution.

I can't believe you just laid your head on the chopping block. :eek:

:lol: It's true.

If I've said it once, I've said it one million times. I believe God created this earth. But I believe that it something based on faith, not science. I don't believe you can teach faith in schools.

That's not true. A theory is a lot more powerful then you'd imagine. A scientific theory is "a testable model of the manner of interaction of a set of natural phenomena, capable of predicting future occurrences or observations of the same kind, and capable of being tested through experiment or otherwise verified through empirical observation." Theories have plenty of evidence.

:thumb:

I believe scientists have been wrong many times on issues that they thought they had evidence to back it up.

Depends on which scientists you are talking about. However you can't argue with their proof. They have far more evidence to support evolution than anyone does to support creationism.

Depends on which scientists you are talking about. However you can't argue with their proof. They have far more evidence to support evolution than anyone does to support creationism.

As Expelled points out, that is because scientists are not allowed to do research on creationism. When projects to research the basis of God creating the universe is proposed, it is shot down. The scientific community won't even allow RESEARCH on the topic of creationism.

I would like to see your evolutionary evidence that man descending from monkeys or apes or whatever.

I would like to see your evolutionary evidence that man descending from a puddle of goo.