Your favorite Christian song / songs.

I have several ....here are a few..

1. Rose among the thorns.

2. Thank you . (for giving to the Lord) by ray boltz.

3. When I've gone the last mile of the way.

4. It is well with my soul.

5. Awesome God.

6. One of these days.

and the list could go on .....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh...political incorrectness!!! Careful, you may offend someone's sensitivities.

I am not politcally correct, I just try to be nice and respectful. I have found if you are sincere in your attempt to be respectful and nice, that even if you do cross PC lines, it is overlooked.

Sorry I meant to say contemporary.

Yes, I find most "contemporary" compilations to be crap.

Frankly, if you want upbeat Christ-centered music, you are more apt to find it locally in good bluegrass music. Very much Christian-derived. In Glasgow there is a radio station that has a program called "Barren River Breakdown" every Sunday morning, which is bluegrass genre.

Yes, I find most "contemporary" compilations to be crap.

Frankly, if you want upbeat Christ-centered music, you are more apt to find it locally in good bluegrass music. Very much Christian-derived. In Glasgow there is a radio station that has a program called "Barren River Breakdown" every Sunday morning, which is bluegrass genre.

They could be singing about dog poop, and I would still listen if it was bluegrass. It seems like most contemp. Christian bands now worship Jesus and the all mighty dollar.

They could be singing about dog poop, and I would still listen if it was bluegrass. It seems like most contemp.bands now worship Christian Jesus and the all mighty dollar.

Maybe so, but I have still found it pretty uplifting. Nicole C. Mullin's version of "Redeemer" is wonderful and gives me chills.

[/b]

Maybe so, but I have still found it pretty uplifting. Nicole C. Mullin's version of "Redeemer" is wonderful and gives me chills.

Whatever makes you happy.......:thumb:

Unlike my conservative brothers will not condem you for enjoying or doing something that I do not agree with.