Holy Cross/Beechwood Predictions

CCH24

Pick it.  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.

• Beechwood
    • Holy Cross

Sounds like a lot of IF's needed for HC to win.

The game is now at 4pm as well as Wed's Championship game, weather permitting.

Same "ifs" apply to Beechwood. IF they get good pitching, IF they hit Roenker, and IF they play good defense, they should beat HC. IF . . . .

I think that the Tigers have adjusted to facing Roenker the first time. I'll take the Beechies 7-2, with runs coming late.

The only team to hit Roenker for 7 runs was in the covcath game. Bad defense was a large part to that. So there isn't much evidence supporting Roenker giving up that many runs, especially since Beechwood's offense isn't dominating.

With something like 8 or 9 loses (including a previous loss to HC) on the year I'm not so sure why a few on hear think everyone is so afraid to play Beechwood. They put the uniform on the same way everyone else does and I don't think Ryle, CCH, Boone are too concerned about playing them in the regional. HCs baseball history runs far deeper then Beechwoods and the Indians have been taking on all comers for many many years..

The only team to hit Roenker for 7 runs was in the covcath game. Bad defense was a large part to that. So there isn't much evidence supporting Roenker giving up that many runs, especially since Beechwood's offense isn't dominating.

Beechwood can score some runs, with everybody getting healthy, watch out.

With something like 8 or 9 loses (including a previous loss to HC) on the year I'm not so sure why a few on hear think everyone is so afraid to play Beechwood. They put the uniform on the same way everyone else does and I don't think Ryle, CCH, Boone are too concerned about playing them in the regional. HCs baseball history runs far deeper then Beechwoods and the Indians have been taking on all comers for many many years..

One of these two teams won't make it to regionals.

Unless they're throw Elliot. I'm sure most teams in the state wouldn't like to face him on a good day.

Conner beat Roenker 8-5 earlier in the year and all 8 runs were scored in the last 3 innings as Roenker through a no-hitter through 4.

I forgot about that game and stand corrected. But I still feel that when Roenker is on, you will be pressed to find a better pitcher in the region.

Went by TMC late this afternoon and noticed that Cov Holy Cross and Beechwood were not playing. I have since heard that there is a good possiblity that the CovCath vs Cov Holmes game will be playing at 5pm at CovCath and the HC vs. Beechwood will be played at TMC at either 4/4:30pm, with the District Championship game being played on Thusday at ???

Anyone know for sure what is going down tommorrow?