Dixie's head coach resigned

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that Coach Spritzky informed her team earlier today in school. Coach Spritzky is a very classy individual and someone that has been a very positive influence on the kids she has come into contact with in her years as a coach. I wish her the very best and hope she one day returns to coaching...

With that said, anyone know who the leading candidates might be for this job?

Holly did a fantastic job for the hand she was dealt especially this past season after losing her best player that would have been coming back for the next two yrs. Having two small children to raise had to be hard especially all the time she had to spend in the gym.

Good luck!

Seems to me that this would be a good place for the right coach to land. This school has become a very nice campus thanks to recent updating. Has a new spacious gym. It's in a great location. And more importantly, they have some nice talent returning. They lost only one player to graduation.

Seems to me that this would be a good place for the right coach to land. This school has become a very nice campus thanks to recent updating. Has a new spacious gym. It's in a great location. And more importantly, they have some nice talent returning. They lost only one player to graduation.

:thumb:Agree. Great job for the right type of person who can gain the respect of the kids and has the ability to work well with administrators, boosters and parents. Hard combination to find and alot to ask and expect of a coach.

Holly did a fantastic job for the hand she was dealt especially this past season after losing her best player that would have been coming back for the next two yrs. Having two small children to raise had to be hard especially all the time she had to spend in the gym.

Good luck!

Who was their best player that she lost? And the hand she was dealt had several hard working talented young girls. Coach Spritzky was well liked and accepted by administration, boosters, players and parents. She will be missed but life goes by fast and her two little girls are way too important to her to miss the many milestones coming up. Best wishes.

Ludlow is having their basketball camp at Dixie in a couple of weeks. Hopefully someone will be in place before then.

Hmmmmm. Maybe the Ludlow Coach should apply for the position. He has done a tremendous job at turning the Ludlow program around. I doubt if Ludlow would take very kindly to him leaving ...but the Lady Colonels would love to get ahold of somebody like him. Anybody have any ideas on any real candidates for the job?

Who was their best player that she lost? And the hand she was dealt had several hard working talented young girls. Coach Spritzky was well liked and accepted by administration, boosters, players and parents. She will be missed but life goes by fast and her two little girls are way too important to her to miss the many milestones coming up. Best wishes.

Shanece Miller!!