Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2008 (formally Godot’s League)

Featured Replies

Thank you. It is for me too. I really enjoy playing with you guys.

 

Please explain the new avatar...no redhead, no redskins...so what is that thing?

Please explain the new avatar...no redhead, no redskins...so what is that thing?

 

TCB with lightening rod-taking care of business in a flash

  • Author
TCB with lightening rod-taking care of business in a flash

 

Nice

  • Author
Please explain the new avatar...no redhead, no redskins...so what is that thing?
I'm an Elvis fan and the TCB lighting bolt (Taking Care of business) was his logo.

 

 

The Redskins will come back for football season, and I can never turn my back on a pretty redhead.

I'm in again!

  • Author

114 days until the first NFL game of the season.

When do we turn in our keepers?

I'm back.......not a bad rookie effort, I have major work to do this season, though.

Ditto.

 

Legends will be back to defend our title.

 

I'm back to make sure that doesn't happen.:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.