Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter vs. Greenup County ?

Featured Replies

Seems to me that it sure is starting to look like this will be the 16th's clincher. Either one of these two will make a great run in the State and the region proud I believe. What are your thoughts ?

Ashland is having a good season as well, not sure they have the pitching to win the region, but they have a shot.

If GC keeps playing as well as they are right now, they should roll through the 16th.

I, for one, am not forgtetting about Boyd Co.

I, for one, am not forgtetting about Boyd Co.

I agree you cant count BC out when it come touney time? I just think if GC plays to their potential, they are going to be hard to stop.

Greenup is definitely the favorite, but when Hieneman is not on the mound they are very beatable. Especially if someone else has their ace on the hill!

Greenup is definitely the favorite, but when Hieneman is not on the mound they are very beatable. Especially if someone else has their ace on the hill!
We shall see.;)
Greenup is definitely the favorite, but when Hieneman is not on the mound they are very beatable. Especially if someone else has their ace on the hill!
I agree except I wouldn't say very beatable just beatable.:argue:
I agree except I wouldn't say very beatable just beatable.:argue:

 

Greenup has won alot of games with the rest of the pitching staff. Greenup's Ace is Tyler Hieneman, but Greenup's number two,three and fourth pitchers is as good as the other teams ace pitcher.

Greenup has won alot of games with the rest of the pitching staff. Greenup's Ace is Tyler Hieneman, but Greenup's number two,three and fourth pitchers is as good as the other teams ace pitcher.

Greenslate would be a #1 on any 16th team except GC.

Greenup has won alot of games with the rest of the pitching staff. Greenup's Ace is Tyler Hieneman, but Greenup's number two,three and fourth pitchers is as good as the other teams ace pitcher.

 

I agree. Even tho Hieneman isnt on the mound Greenup still has a very good chance of winning with Greenslate, Martin, and Skaggs. All very good pitchers.

I agree. Even tho Hieneman isnt on the mound Greenup still has a very good chance of winning with Greenslate, Martin, and Skaggs. All very good pitchers.

 

I beleive that you could put Greenslate,Skaggs and Martin up against any team in the region and come out with a win, as long as Greenup continues to hit the ball, and keeps up the defense. Greenup is playing great this year, they have a tough outfield with Skaggs,Reed and Staten. Reed and Skaggs have made some great plays this year.

Greenup has won alot of games with the rest of the pitching staff. Greenup's Ace is Tyler Hieneman, but Greenup's number two,three and fourth pitchers is as good as the other teams ace pitcher.

I'm just saying everybody is beatable on a given day. Coach Logan stated in ADI that we might have been on the losing side if Tyler wasn't on the mound.

link http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_121234923.html

 

Boyd #2 pitcher would have been the ace on several teams in region last year too.:sssh:

I believe that GCHS is a clear cut favorite. That is certainly not to say that they cannot be beaten, they certainly can as can anyone. A few walks, error or two and a base hit can put a hurt on a team and it can happen to anyone.

Should GCHS (or anyone else for that matter) go into the tournaments overlooking anyone (even in their district) they may find themselves watching the rest of it from the bleachers.

Good luck to all the teams going into the districts and regional tournaments.

 

GCHS imo is the favorite followed in now certain order by Ashland (playing well right now), East and Boyd.

I'm just saying everybody is beatable on a given day.

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.