Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When Galaxies Collide

Featured Replies

I've always found the various Nebula's fascinating.

 

This is The Crab Nebula.

 

crabmosaic_hst.jpg

I assume everyone in this thread watches The Universe?

 

Great stuff!

 

When and where is it on?

I've always found the various Nebula's fascinating.

 

This is The Crab Nebula.

 

crabmosaic_hst.jpg

 

You know there is a birdsfan joke in there somewhere.:p

It amazes me that people look at these things and think.....this was all by accident.

You know there is a birdsfan joke in there somewhere.:p
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

It amazes me that people look at these things and think.....this was all by accident.
I couldn't agree more. :thumb:
You know there is a birdsfan joke in there somewhere.:p
I was just about to say something...and then I see you beat me to it! :lol:

I call The History Channel "The Prozac Channel," because 90% of the shows on there are depressing. THey're all about: the end of the world, Nostradamus, possible natural catastrophes, the top ten ways we might all die a horrible death...or Hitler. :rolleyes:

It's amazing that all of these space images are the past. What we are seeing may look different today and the image is millions of years old.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.