Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam Delph to Walk On at UK

Featured Replies

Per Jody Demling of the CJ...

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was this the walk on you were talking about in the other thread....how does he look?

  • Author

I don't know alot about him. According to Deming's blog, he is 6'2" and averaged 23 ppg last season.

  • Author

He also had an offer from Georgetown College.

Im sure I will get bashed for this,But IMO this is the kind of KY kid the cats need on this team...A Eastern KY boy that knows the tradition and can shoot...:cool:

 

Well, they've gotten 2 in 2 days...

 

And I have no idea where PRP is.. It's in Africa for all I know. It's probably Louisville, though.. I hate being confused... Way to edit your post, AA..

Well, they've gotten 2 in 2 days...

 

And I have no idea where PRP is.. Africa for all I know.. Probably Louisville though.. I hate being confused... Way to edit your post, AA..

 

I was talking about the kid from Paintsville...What is his name?

I was talking about the kid from Paintsville...What is his name?

 

Landon Slone.

Well, they've gotten 2 in 2 days...

 

And I have no idea where PRP is.. It's in Africa for all I know. It's probably Louisville, though.. I hate being confused... Way to edit your post, AA..

 

PRP is Pleasure Ridge Park in Louisville...:thumb:

Landon Slone.

 

Yea thats the kid...I think He will be a good addition to this team...All of those boys from paintsville are tough kids...JMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.