Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier v/s West Virginia

Featured Replies

An interesting game. It isn't the first time Xavier has faced Huggs...

XU off to a great start, but WVU cuts it to 7 at the half.

XU 32, WVU 25

 

I wonder what Huggins all time record is against Xavier.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

WVU is now on a 19-4 run and came out of half time ready to play.

You can't foul there..

 

I don't think he did.

I don't think he did.

 

It didn't look like it to me either..

Good game. I bet on WVU, so I'll take the OT and hope for the best.

 

That ball looked awfully close to being out on Xavier at the end,though.

Good game. I bet on WVU, so I'll take the OT and hope for the best.

 

That ball looked awfully close to being out on Xavier at the end,though.

 

He almost blew it but that looked like the right call..

 

Did you get WVU +1?

He almost blew it but that looked like the right call..

 

Did you get WVU +1?

 

No, I took WVU -1. I'm definately hoping for a WVU win.

That really hurts me - Alexander just fouled out.

I've become a fan of Alexander's. You know he speaks Mandarin Chinese?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.