Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bullitt East Opening

Featured Replies

What does Coach Preston teach? I thought he taught ECE? Can't believe Bullitt East would select their coach based on teaching certification? I know that Foster taught ECE as well. I think they selected the coach they wanted, not the coach that fit a teaching opening.

 

I thought Preston was the home school coordinator at Rowan Co. while he was there. As for as teaching, I thought he taught Social Studies/History at Danville while he was there.

Really East thought they had Brohm and it did not work out, so they took Preston. Word is they had lots of interest in other coaches, then they thought they had Brohm, and so other coaches pulled their name out, and they were left with the apps. they had left and made their choice from there. To be honest I think Preston will do a good job, but I dont think he would have got it if Brohm never would have got in the picture.

Just curious to these two questions:

 

Who got passed on a second interview? Where did you get your info?

 

I got blasted in the past for saying names and just absoutely ruining careers so I am not at liberty to say any names. I get my info from ellow BCPS employees.

One Louisville area head coach was intrested in East, but were in fear of losing his current coaching position if he inquired.

Who will be on Preston's staff? What will he run offensively and defensively at East?

Who will be on Preston's staff? What will he run offensively and defensively at East?
You gotta watch him - he tries to play 8 on defense in 7 on 7's. :lol:
Who will be on Preston's staff? What will he run offensively and defensively at East?

 

I think some of the assistants that have been at East will stay but the scheme will probably change some because if I am not mistaken Preston was his own offensive coordinator at Western and he is taking the Defensive Coordinator from last leason with him to East. Not sure of his name but I believe it is more of a 5-2 and in some cases bringing that SS down to make it a 5-3. Lots of cover 3 and man. Not sure how that will play with the DB's that they will have at East compared to the athletic DB's they had at Western

He ran a "hodge-podge" variant of offenses. Some wishbone, some spread, some psuedo-wing-T & some I. Mainly staying with the run becuase of the stable of good RB's.

He ran a "hodge-podge" variant of offenses. Some wishbone, some spread, some psuedo-wing-T & some I. Mainly staying with the run becuase of the stable of good RB's.

 

 

Coach Preston and the assistant he brought with him will be running the defense. Coach Bowles we be calling the offense and BE will be running the split back veer.

Coach Preston and the assistant he brought with him will be running the defense. Coach Bowles we be calling the offense and BE will be running the split back veer.

 

I will believe that when I see it. IMO Coach Preston will call the offense and run the wishbone belly.

My cousin is an assitant coach at BE. Coach Preston will be running the defense. BE will continue to run the veer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.