Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TV Feature on Chris Lofton

Featured Replies

He is never going to go away!!!!!

 

I hope not. The great thing about Chris is that Chris is not only an excellent player but an excellent person. He is, as his mother says, is someone kids can look up to. He has worked hard to get where he is. Kids need to learn that in a time when most kids are given everything and expect everything to be given to him but don't think they should have to work for anything.

 

Really, if you don't like having him "shoved down you throat" then don't click on the posts that have his name in the title. I could understand if he came up in another thread, but this one had is name in the title!!

 

When I'm on this site and I see a title that is something that doesn't interest me, I don't click on......maybe you should try that 'daddy cat'. And if you see him on TV....change the cahnnel. It's really that simple.

He is a great person and a great player. Everything he has he deserves and has worked as hard as he could for.

I hope not. The great thing about Chris is that Chris is not only an excellent player but an excellent person. He is, as his mother says, is someone kids can look up to. He has worked hard to get where he is. Kids need to learn that in a time when most kids are given everything and expect everything to be given to him but don't think they should have to work for anything.

 

Really, if you don't like having him "shoved down you throat" then don't click on the posts that have his name in the title. I could understand if he came up in another thread, but this one had is name in the title!!

 

When I'm on this site and I see a title that is something that doesn't interest me, I don't click on......maybe you should try that 'daddy cat'. And if you see him on TV....change the cahnnel. It's really that simple.

 

 

You bring up interesting points...:thumb:

imo, pay and post is how this is set up.

I pay, I post.

You pay you post.

Opinions are ours to share, like them or not, and you seem to agree we can, just as it seems to be in your screen name, I would guess.

imo, pay and post is how this is set up.

I pay, I post.

You pay you post.

Opinions are ours to share, like them or not, and you seem to agree we can, just as it seems to be in your screen name, I would guess.

 

You know what they say about opinions. They are like a certain part of the body.

 

And some of them stink.

AND: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

And: the second part of your statement also occasionally ends with Everybody's got one!

I posted this in another thread and feel it is appropriate here too.

 

Are some so blinded for their dislike for certain schools that anyone associated with those schools they dislike or rag on anything they do. I am glad when any young athletic can reach and fulfill their dreams. While others on this site seem to relish in a young athlete not succeeding just because who they have played for....unreal.

I am a huge GRC fan, but I want and am proud when any athlete is successful at the next level from any and all schools in our region. I just wish others could do the same.

I posted this in another thread and feel it is appropriate here too.

 

Are some so blinded for their dislike for certain schools that anyone associated with those schools they dislike or rag on anything they do. I am glad when any young athletic can reach and fulfill their dreams. While others on this site seem to relish in a young athlete not succeeding just because who they have played for....unreal.

I am a huge GRC fan, but I want and am proud when any athlete is successful at the next level from any and all schools in our region. I just wish others could do the same.

 

Nice post :thumb:

  • Author

I knew that some people would try to get on this thread and say negative things about Chris, and it just kills me. This thread was posted in the intent on finally getting some positive talk about him, since some people just have to find reasons to hate him. It's all been positive with the exception of one poster in this thread, and I think we know who THAT is. But anyways...

 

Chris is an excellent ball player and an even better person. I loved watching him play in high school, and it's been very enjoyable to watch him play in college and prove to everyone that he can play at the D-1 level. It'd be a fitting end to his career to see him carry his team to a national championship.

Great player, greater person. Best of luck to Chris - a class act.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.