Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday games in progress...

Featured Replies

Still 57-55, 10 seconds left. It'll be IU ball, timeout Hoosiers.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minnesota/IU all tied up at 57. 3 seconds left. Eric Gordon missed two free throws but D.J. White got the rebound and the basket.

Unreal. Yeah. These guys just don't play hard this week...

D.J. White was fouled on the attempt and will go to the line.

 

OK, now it says on ESPN two free throw attempts. I'm trying to figure this out as for some reason I still don't have the Big 10 Network and can't see the game. Tracking through ESPN live scores.

I'm only following this game on GameTracker, but Minnesota has been called for 2 fouls with under 3 seconds to go.

 

This game has been stolen away from them. What an absolute joke.

I'm only following this game on GameTracker, but Minnesota has been called for 2 fouls with under 3 seconds to go.

 

This game has been stolen away from them. What an absolute joke.

 

It's not a joke... They fouled... I am watching it.

Just hit one, Minnesota ball, 1.5 seconds left. 58-57 Hoosiers.

The 1st foul call was bad, but DJ missed the and 1. The 2nd was a good call...

It's not a joke... They fouled... I am watching it.

 

Yes, but that doesn't help my argument, it's better not really knowing and just saying it's a joke. :lol:

Well, they won so it doesn't matter...

ESPN sucks, why aren't they cutting to the finish????

 

Oh well, I will see it eventually.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.