Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual 68 South Laurel 34

Featured Replies

Manual opens the Sweet 16 in impressive fashion

wow, I knew this would be a tough game for South but I did not look for this kind of blow out. South really just did not have the size to match up with Manuel.

WOW!!! Manual must be a force. I picked this win, but I didn't think they would double the score.

Manual is good, Butler is a little better. Championship game is in the semi's. Just one opinion though.

Congratulations South Laurel on a great season!

These seniors have battled hard for four years......I knew this was going to happen...

 

DARNED open enrollment :D

I have watched both Manual and Butler play a couple of games this year and these are probably the best 2 teams in the state. This semi game will be the game of the tourney.

I really think Montgomery Co is one of the better teams

I really think Montgomery Co is one of the better teams

 

They've definitely proven themselves this year against some of the better teams in the state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.