Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry 59 Villa 56

Featured Replies

I believe he shot just under 50% from the field for the year, he seemed to be having an off night.

 

Fair enough. I have only seen him once, being last night, which is why I was wondering his percentages for the year. Makes since now that he had an off night.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you can discredit Stephen Love at all... The last play, if they got it to the three point line no way you risk the extra pass and not getting a shot off. Stephen Love and Blake Bryan, along with some help from Hamilton, did their best to handle the press by themselves. No discredit to Tommy Bilbo, because actually I think he looked better than he has in the few years that I've seen Villa play because he became a threat at times and took the ball to the basket instead of stading on the outside, but they didn't want him handling the ball vs. St. Henry's guards and speed.

 

Love and Hamilton kept them in it for 3 1/2 quarters before Hamilton went cold and St. Henry started blanketing Love and he couldn't get good looks at the basket so some of the stuff he had to put up wasn't the best of shots...

I thought the Villa team looked tired at end of 4th and in OT. 4 of 5 starters played every minute of that game. The other stater played all but 2 min. St. Henry rotated their 9 guys keeping them fresh. In the end the defensive pressure did wear them down. I say congrats to St.Henry. The Villa guys did wear down at the end and lost a little edge.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.