Mason Co. 55 Bishop Brossart 37

Mason Co. beats Brossart for the second time this season. Just too much experience for Brossart to handle and Brossart had a terrible ending to their season, losing 6 of their last 8 games. Just not playing well near the post-season so no surprise with this score. On the other hand, Mason Co. seems to be playing well and should get by Harrison Co. by double digits, but then onto the finals where they never seem to get over the hump against Montgomery Co. Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself because Mason Co. lost to Montgomery Co. on this same floor last time they were on it. If i remember correctly, Mason Co. was up by three with less than 10 seconds to go in regulation and alloted to allow Montgomery Co. to get off a three-point shot, which they made. Montgomery Co. went on to win in O.T.

Mason Co. beats Brossart for the second time this season. Just too much experience for Brossart to handle and Brossart had a terrible ending to their season, losing 6 of their last 8 games. Just not playing well near the post-season so no surprise with this score. On the other hand, Mason Co. seems to be playing well and should get by Harrison Co. by double digits, but then onto the finals where they never seem to get over the hump against Montgomery Co. Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself because Mason Co. lost to Montgomery Co. on this same floor last time they were on it. If i remember correctly, Mason Co. was up by three with less than 10 seconds to go in regulation and alloted to allow Montgomery Co. to get off a three-point shot, which they made. Montgomery Co. went on to win in O.T.

Yes this is what happened. I remember being at the game and I was so excited that Mason Co was about to win the Region. Our student section was ready to rush the court!

Yes this is what happened. I remember being at the game and I was so excited that Mason Co was about to win the Region. Our student section was ready to rush the court!

Yeah, if they just would have fouled before the shot, then they would have shot the bonus free throws, and the outcome would probably be different, but oh well...the past is the past.