Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee-Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to make someone feel welcome to the site. You must be a regular "word smith".

 

"I'm sorry." :D

 

This one could end up being a barn burner. Lofton made a few real nice plays to start the half.

Is it just me or does Jimmy Dykes get worse and worse everytime I hear him. He said in the 1st half that Lofton could not hit a shot dribbling to his left and pulling up when he was a freshman. Did he not see Lofton play as a freshman? Also, in high school he did all the things he does now well. Don't get me wrong, hes worked really hard and improved, but Lofton was awfully good coming out of high school.

 

He also said Shan Foster couldn't play in the NBA. I don't believe I agree with that!

 

I know, I heard some of this stuff. He was saying that Lofton didn't have much of a high school career pretty much, and that half of the shots he hits in college he couldn't hit in high school which is completely untrue. He really doesn't know what he's talking about.

UT-43 Vandy-46 14:00 mins to go 2nd half.

Technical on JaJuan Smith. Tennessee needs to calm down before they get themselves into another hole.

Did he just say Kentucky could cut the lead to 2? I may have been hearing things, but I could of swore that's what he said.

 

He did say that...

He did say that...

 

I'm glad I'm not the only one that heard that! :lol:. I was like what? Since when did Kentucky start playing this game?

Maybe Lofton will break the career three record tonight.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that heard that! :lol:. I was like what? Since when did Kentucky start playing this game?

 

I was wondering, because last time UK was in that building it was bad news.

Vandy needs to slow it down they don't want to turn it into that type of game.

I was wondering, because last time UK was in that building it was bad news.

 

Yes...very, VERY bad news. Definitely not a 2 point ball game.

UT has a lot of trouble executing in the half court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.