Your Choice for Mr. Basketball.(Fan Poll)

Vote for Mr. Basketball  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for Mr. Basketball

• Scotty Hopson-UHA
    • Shelvin Mack-Bryan Station
    • Darius Miller-Mason County
    • Landon Slone-Paintsville
    • Arrez Henderson-Holmes
    • Tyshawn Edmondson-UHA
    • Victor Moses-Henry Clay
    • Other

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darius Miller went head to head with Hopson in a pre-season game and Miller quietly had a smooth 41 if I remember correctly. While on the the other hand, I Don't recall Hopson having twenty? I'm not saying he's not a great player because I mean he's an All-American, but it might have been an off night. But if the voting gets between them Miller has my vote.

Well how about this? We have Hopson and Mack in the first round of the Sweet 16 and the winner then play Miller in the Finals and whoever wins be named Mr. Basketball.

I like the thought, but I think that gives Mack the advantage since he's on the best team, and Hopson a disadvantage, but who knows.

Does anyone know the stats of ALL three players?

I can give you Miller's, from before the district game Tuesday with St. Pat:

19.7 ppg, 7.9 rpg, 4.0 apg, 52.2 FG%, 30.7 FT%, 78.0 FT%, 67 blocks, 77 steals

That's what I was thinking, and who are the 2 that voted other?

That is a GREAT question. If you vote other, you should have to get on here and specify.

Would anybody like to tell me how Scotty Hopson doesn't get Mr. Basketball. I mean he is on the All-American team. If he doesn't get it then something is wrong.

:rolleyes:

Most of the people voting in this just look at states and/or scouting reports. Most of that is from summer ball.........

Are they allowed to play D-fense or organized offence at these events ?

The fans in our state would actually know best.

:rolleyes:

Most of the people voting in this just look at states and/or scouting reports. Most of that is from summer ball.........

Are they allowed to play D-fense or organized offence at these events ?

The fans in our state would actually know best.

Kind of disrespectful toward all of the member's (past, present, or future) and all of the great atheletes that have been a part of the All-American Team don't you think?

I voted other. I'm a homer and I picked Taylor Stewart of LexCath. He has a good inside and medium range game. He gives 100 percent all the time unlike the two top runners. I didn't look at stats but think he is in the ballpark with the top two. He's committed to Air Force so he is D-1. If his team makes it to Rupp, I'm sure it will be on his shoulders.

Mack to me is the clear winner base on the 11th region be the best in the state.

Mr. Mack is by far the best player in the region. Head Coach from Tenn, KY, Butler all will be in the gym tonight against Scott County. I think Scott County will win base on inside play. Mr. Mack will have a Monster game as always!

Kind of disrespectful toward all of the member's (past, present, or future) and all of the great atheletes that have been a part of the All-American Team don't you think?

:irked:

No disrespect, I just don't think some AP writer out in California would know who is better a basketball player.