February 23, 200818 yr A loss here and UC's chance at the big dance is all but done. I don't know about that HT. They still have a strong SOS, and still have a few good games left to prove themselves worthy. I think they still have a shot even if they lose this game.
February 23, 200818 yr A loss here and UC's chance at the big dance is all but done. Nope. But it would likely mean they have to win at Pitt and UConn. With the way they played, I'll gladly take down 7 at the half...
February 23, 200818 yr Author Nope. But it would likely mean they have to win at Pitt and UConn. With the way they played, I'll gladly take down 7 at the half... Went from being on the verge of being blown out to being somewhat in the game. Vaughn will have to light it up in the 2nd half.
February 23, 200818 yr A loss here and UC's chance at the big dance is all but done. No way. They still have two nice opportunities on the road and a chance to do some damage in the BE tourney. That being said, a win in this game would indeed be huge, though.
February 23, 200818 yr Went from being on the verge of being blown out to being somewhat in the game. Vaughn will have to light it up in the 2nd half. He's got the ability to do that from time to time. Seems like everyone kind of follows his lead. If he's playing bad, the team is playing bad. If he's playing good, the team is playing good. He's just a downright stud, I'd want him on my team.
February 23, 200818 yr He's got the ability to do that from time to time. Seems like everyone kind of follows his lead. If he's playing bad, the team is playing bad. If he's playing good, the team is playing good. He's just a downright stud, I'd want him on my team. I can't believe Tubby didn't recruit him... :lol:
February 23, 200818 yr :laugh: He was too good. Actually he was headed the mid major route before UC came along. He was out of shape and a bit lazy in his year at Harmony. He turned out OK though...
February 23, 200818 yr Author Hibbert in the lane for about 5 secs. Refs let that go UC has no chance
February 23, 200818 yr Well if they are going to let that easy entry pass to Hibbert in the post then this game is over. Got to step up the defensive pressure here.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.