Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard vs GRC

Featured Replies

Ballard will travel to Winchester Thursday 2- 21. Will be a rematch from the quarter finals of state tournery last year. How will this one play out?

Ballard will be a real tough test for the Cards, with the game being in Winchester I would love to see an upset but It's unlikely.

 

Ballard by 12

How did GRC get Ballard on the schedule? Will they go to play at Ballard next year? I wish I could make it to this one. Maybe I will find a way.

Ballard 68-63.

How did GRC get Ballard on the schedule? Will they go to play at Ballard next year? I wish I could make it to this one. Maybe I will find a way.

 

From what I've heard..I believe they will play teams like Scott Co, Elliot Co, Ballard, and other top teams next year...but not for sure so don't hold me to it.:lol:

 

GRC had the Connor game get cancelled so they had an opening. Good test for the Cards before postseason.:thumb:

From what I've heard..I believe they will play teams like Scott Co, Elliot Co, Ballard, and other top teams next year...but not for sure so don't hold me to it.:lol:

 

GRC had the Connor game get cancelled so they had an opening. Good test for the Cards before postseason.:thumb:

 

There's one thing about Coach H, he doesn't care to schedule the big dogs.:ylsuper:

From what I've heard..I believe they will play teams like Scott Co, Elliot Co, Ballard, and other top teams next year...but not for sure so don't hold me to it.:lol:

 

GRC had the Connor game get cancelled so they had an opening. Good test for the Cards before postseason.:thumb:

 

Speaking of canceled games I remember one year when Ballard added a game at the last minue with Bourbon Co. which unknowingly put them at the limit of games for that year and then they had to cancel their end of the year game with Male which would have been Male's senior night.

  • Author
How did GRC get Ballard on the schedule? Will they go to play at Ballard next year? I wish I could make it to this one. Maybe I will find a way.

 

As posted before we now had a opening. Coach called the Ballard coach and they agreed to play this year at GRC. A game at Ballard next year is not set yet....we will just have to wait and see.

 

There's one thing about Coach H, he doesn't care to schedule the big dogs.:ylsuper:

:thumb: Real test for the young Cards, but will only get them ready for post season.

If the weather holds up ill be there filming for the Bruins :thumb: Ive seen almost every game and i couldnt tell you how it might go. Depends on which group of kids step on the floor. theyve had some great wins and some strange losses.:confused:

  • Author
If the weather holds up I'll be there filming for the Bruins :thumb: Ive seen almost every game and I couldn't tell you how it might go. Depends on which group of kids step on the floor. They've had some great wins and some strange losses.:confused:

 

So have we. We also may be without Cory Rogers again....he has the flu. He did not play in our game last night.

So have we. We also may be without Cory Rogers again....he has the flu. He did not play in our game last night.

 

Goldie--Is there just one game and if so ,what time does it start. I'd like to see GRC play.

  • Author
Goldie--Is there just one game and if so ,what time does it start. I'd like to see GRC play.

 

Yes, one game and it starts at 7:00. Hope you can come.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.