Best Big Men in the 16th Region

lilj

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were impressed by a 6'8" guy dunking then it doesn't take much does it. Dakotah is a great shooter that really doesn't like to play down low. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with Selby down low the other night and I was amazed at him getting his shots blocked by kids that were 6 or 7 inches shorter. He is a great shooter but athleticism is something that can't be taught.

If you were impressed by a 6'8" guy dunking then it doesn't take much does it. Dakotah is a great shooter that really doesn't like to play down low. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with Selby down low the other night and I was amazed at him getting his shots blocked by kids that were 6 or 7 inches shorter. He is a great shooter but athleticism is something that can't be taught.

Wow, I must have missed that part. First of all, I don't remember Selby being down low very often. He was on the high post most of the time. If anything, when Selby caught it on the block, he kicked it right back out.

I am just giving my two cents worth on the best big man I have seen play in the 16th region in a number of years. Do you have a opinion or a player in mind that you think is better or is your objective to knock on the kid? Please give your opinion on who you think is the best.:banana:

I think that there are a fair number of players in the 16th Region that can be really good. I just don't get caught up in the hype of Euton like a lot of other people do. Its not really a knock on the kid, I just don't see what other people see I guess. I would prefer Jackson over Euton any day of the week. As far as the big man thing goes I think that in a couple of years there are a couple around that will definitely open some eyes by the time they are seniors.