Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The new coach at Madison Southern is.......

Featured Replies

Dave Brumley. There will be a ceremony at the school at 2:30 to announce him as the new head coach. Congrats Dave! Go Eagles!

How long as Brumley been an assistant there?

 

I'd like to get QB7footballfan's opinion on this hire.....

  • Author

I know Madison Southern kids are very excited about this decision. They wanted to play for Brumley. I spoke to one of their teachers and he said it was CRAZY down there today. This is a very good day for Madison Southern.

Brumley was on the previous staff? Does mean a continuation of the status quo?

I knew Dave for a few years and I am very happy for him and the school. This will be his first head coaching job and he will not let Madison Southern down at all I truely believe it.

  • Author
Brumley was on the previous staff? Does mean a continuation of the status quo?

 

I don't think so at all, he is young, energetic and really wanted this job. I think that is overlooked. When a person has the desire and pure competitive fire, that will carry over to his kids. To those that say he could do that before since he was on staff, it will be a totally different situation with him in the drivers seat. GO EAGLES! I can't wait for August

Congratulations to Southern's new coach!!

Congratulations to Coach Brumley and Madison Southern Does anyone know who are going to be the assistant coaches ?

A super hire, Southern could have made this hire two months ago.

A super hire, Southern could have made this hire two months ago.

Yes, I agree that this decision could have been made two months ago, but for it being a super hire I disagree. Is Southern really doing anything to improve the program, or are they happy with sub-par teams with sub-par performances?

Brumley was on the previous staff? Does mean a continuation of the status quo?

 

Two new coaches at Rockcastle and Southern. Can Southern break the winning streak against Rockcastle? the game this year will be interesting. It will be hard to beat the Rockets IMO. I never see Southern being able to beat Rockcastle, not sur ehow many in a row Rockcaslte has over Southern, do know Southern has NEVER beat Rockcastle.:banana:

A super hire, Southern could have made this hire two months ago.

 

Don't know the particulars, but why did they interview outside the system if this was such a great hire? Hope it works out for Coach Brumley and Southern. This process may hurt their coaching prospects in the future if it doesn't. Good luck to Coach Brumley and Southern!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.