Cordia 65 June Buchanan 61

But how healthy is Cox? I have a feeling he's still not healed enough to be back to his old form. Maybe I'm wrong. But their downturn lately coincides with his injury and recovery.

No knock on Cordia at all; but even if Cox is not 100% they still should have won this game.

Is Cox the whole team? I thought they had a strong supporting cast down there. Fill me in JBS fans.

He's not the whole team, but he's a vital component. He's their best outside shooter, experienced, smart, etc,.. and taking him out of the lineup or having him play injured, really hurts JBS.

Cox did not play from what I have heard

Any word on why he did not play? He played against Perry the other night. I hope he didn't try to come back too soon and worsen his injury. I hate to see kids get injured and have to sit out. Besides being a great player, He is an exceptional young man.

Cox did play in this game. Scored around 11-12 points. Cordia just came out and took it to JBS. Cordia has a pretty good team and this is only a minor upset. I think the disappointment of losing the All A is the main factor to the downfall of JBS right now. But, they are still one of the best teams in the 14th. I have posted this in another thread, they limped into the region barley beating Jenkins and losing to Knott in the district finals, only to go on and win the region. All this game shows is anyone can win this region and it will be a fight.

Cox did play in this game. Scored around 11-12 points. Cordia just came out and took it to JBS. Cordia has a pretty good team and this is only a minor upset. I think the disappointment of losing the All A is the main factor to the downfall of JBS right now. But, they are still one of the best teams in the 14th. I have posted this in another thread, they limped into the region barley beating Jenkins and losing to Knott in the district finals, only to go on and win the region. All this game shows is anyone can win this region and it will be a fight.

I apologize to everyone I posted that Cox did not play. I was given some incorrect info from someone. No excuse, my apology to all Cox did play. I think I got played also. :eek::eek::eek:

\

I agree, anyone of the top 5 to 8 teams can win the region. It's who's hot at the time.