Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Hopson coming?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a question. Is he fully decommitted from MSU?

 

Not fully, but he has re opened his recruitment.

On his list of schools, he still has Tennessee, Louisville, Cincinnati, and Mississippi ranked ahead of UK.

Sounds more like Hopson wants to be in the SEC, but does not want to be at UK. I'd like to see him here, but realistically do not see it happening.

Unless BCG personally courts Hopson's mom pretty strongly, Scotty will not be at UK. I fully expect him to wear the big orange.
[ Then I say get the Limo out and get started ! He will help where ever he goes. I beleive he is that good!

No way he is not a BCG type player.

That didn't stop him from taking Miller. Miller definitely does not play hard all the time. Many times he has the ability to dominate the opponent but at times he doesn't seem to be playing with maximum effort or aggression. BCG will change that.......or run him off.

 

But that doesn't mean he isn't playing heard. When hes not scoring watch his passing and his play on the defensive end of the floor.

That didn't stop him from taking Miller. Miller definitely does not play hard all the time. Many times he has the ability to dominate the opponent but at times he doesn't seem to be playing with maximum effort or aggression. BCG will change that.......or run him off.

 

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Miller is a team player. He will show up at the end of games when his team needs him. (Just look at Mason Co vs LEx Cath Rounds 2)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Miller is a team player. He will show up at the end of games when his team needs him. (Just look at Mason Co vs LEx Cath Rounds 2)

 

I did see that game. Miller was a non-factor until late in the 3rd quarter. Didn't even have a FG in the first half. When he decided to play, he completely dominated the 4th quarter on both ends of the floor. My point was that BCG will not allow him to play hard only when he wants or when his team needs him as you stated. I have seen Miller play many times and he is extremely talented. I love his all around game and think he is one of the best passers around. But he does not give maximum effort all the time and that is what BCG will demand.....and that is the point I was trying to make.

Maybe it just looks as if he is not. He makes it look effortless.

  • Author

Maybe Billy isn't recruiting him hard because he's not fully decomitted. Just a thought.

Billy has stated he will not go after someone who has committed elsewhere. Burned him too many times in the past!

Not giving 110 all the time is someone we don't really want anyway!!

I would rather have Hopson's high school teammate.

  • Author

I know this is really off topic but, I want to see Clarence Trent in a Kentucky uniform.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.