Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Hopson coming?

Featured Replies

I would love to see Scotty in a UC Bearcat uniform next year!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to see Scotty in a UC Bearcat uniform next year!

 

Still a long shot, but they are in the race...

I would rather have Hopson's high school teammate.

 

TyShawn Edmonson, he is a very good player also, I think he has trouble getting recognized because he has to play in Hopson's very large shadow.

I wish Hopson would come to UK though, he has unlimited potential. And even though Miller and Hopson play the same position, it couldn't hurt to get Hopson also, I think he's a lot better player than Miller.

Maybe Billy isn't recruiting him hard because he's not fully decomitted. Just a thought.

 

That is exactly right. If he wants to come to UK he will have to make the first move because BCG will not touch him if he has comitted.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.