Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier vs. Trinity @ Freedom Hall...

Featured Replies

Who wins, by what margin and why?

 

I hope the Tigers come out with a W in this one. In reality, I see the Rocks by 11. Any form of a W for the Tigers will give this bunch something to talk about for a few years. Ball handling / control coupled with shooting will spell the fate for the Tigers. Need considerable improvement in both areas for the Tigers to be in this game..... Cant have more TO's than points!! Cant have 6 and 7 point scoring quarters as well. This all spells a big L if not effective in eliminating these problem areas.

 

Good Luck to both teams.

I see T winning this one. Close game though because so much emotion in this game.

Trinity 65-58.

I'll take X. Seniors give Coach a night to remember.

Trinity by double figures.... Their guard play is much better then X's...I expect a lot of full court pressure from the Rocks.... X has talent down low but I don't see their guards getting them the ball enough

I'll take X. Seniors give Coach a night to remember.

 

That would be nice for Coach B.

Final: T is victorious 45-35.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.