Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

62nd District Set

Featured Replies

With a West Carter 56-52 victory tonight over Morgan Co., the seeding has been set for the district tournament

 

1 Elliott Co. vs 4 Morgan Co.

2 East Carter vs. 3 West Carter

 

2 rivalry opening round games, should make for a great tournament

We should get an Elliott Co/East Carter rematch. That would be something to watch.

I agree this will be a good rematch:dancingpa

A rematch would be terriffic! :dancingpa

Neither team better look past their first game or it could be a long off season.

Elliott and East would be a great rematch, but i dont think East can look past West as West is a good team and it being in districts they will come out ready to play. Should be some good games in the 62nd!

Good gates, better get there early.

I have heard they are going to have just one game a night. Has anyone heard anything?;)

I have heard they are going to have just one game a night. Has anyone heard anything?;)

 

I heard that as well. Due to the size of the gym, w/ 2 bands, etc...district teams are afraid of losing money. Also heard that some other alternative might be in the works, rather than play 5 or 6 nights.

I have heard they are going to have just one game a night. Has anyone heard anything?;)

 

This is how it should be to accommodate the smaller gyms. Plus it may generate more money for the schools. A lot of people will go anywhere to see this district tournament.

So they can charge the students 4 times instead of 2, if both of their teams make it to finals.

I was thinking more in lines of adults, I really don't think students of competeing schools should have to pay anyway.

I agree, but I don't think that is the case, not for sure.

Where will the districts be held at?
62nd is at Elliott County, per the plans on file with KHSAA.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.