Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All "A" Classic - R1: St. Henry Crusaders vs. University Heights

Featured Replies

Won't be much longer until the talk and BGP opinions are absolute moot point! UHA by 25, I think both tems will come out fired up and ready to go get it but, I think UHA will have a big 4th quarter and turn it into a rout!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

1 hour and counting.....let's just hope for a good game, regardless of who wins.

 

-CF

Won't be much longer until the talk and BGP opinions are absolute moot point! UHA by 25, I think both tems will come out fired up and ready to go get it but, I think UHA will have a big 4th quarter and turn it into a rout!

 

HT,

You have turned out to be prophet on this one. :thumb:

I absolutely thought it would turn out this way however, I had my fingers crossed that it would actually happen. I won't call any other scores for them during this tourney!

I absolutely thought it would turn out this way however, I had my fingers crossed that it would actually happen. I won't call any other scores for them during this tourney!

 

HT,

Why stop now. You are on a roll. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.