Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

University Heights 56 Fort Campbell 50

Featured Replies

Final

 

UH wins the 2nd region all A. Will face St Henry in the 1st round at Richmond. January 31st at 12pm.

Congratulations Blazers. I wasn't there for the game but was there on Friday night when they played Lyon County. They struggled real bad in the first half but in the second blew it wide open. Only thing that bothers me (and i'm not sure if EVERYONE does this) but everytime Scotty Hopson went to the line, the Lyon County fans would cheer "UK UK UK". IMO just leave the kid alone!!!! It's his future and his choice. He will make it for him. Not for Kentucky. I am a huge Wildcats fan and watch every game I can and have been to a couple. Would LOVE to see him go. But to do this in my opinion is very immature and could possibly make him not want to even suggust going. I hope everyone realizes he has talent (although sometimes he is lazy) and just let him have FUN in his last year as a High School basketball player... Good luck in Richmond Blazers. And have fun!!!!

Congrats to the blazers. St. Henry will be a tough challenge out of the gate. The are not as big as last year's Brossart team but are almost as physical.

Congratulations Blazers. I wasn't there for the game but was there on Friday night when they played Lyon County. They struggled real bad in the first half but in the second blew it wide open. Only thing that bothers me (and i'm not sure if EVERYONE does this) but everytime Scotty Hopson went to the line, the Lyon County fans would cheer "UK UK UK". IMO just leave the kid alone!!!! It's his future and his choice. He will make it for him. Not for Kentucky. I am a huge Wildcats fan and watch every game I can and have been to a couple. Would LOVE to see him go. But to do this in my opinion is very immature and could possibly make him not want to even suggust going. I hope everyone realizes he has talent (although sometimes he is lazy) and just let him have FUN in his last year as a High School basketball player... Good luck in Richmond Blazers. And have fun!!!!
Lighten up ... it isn't like the kids were hurling insults at him.
Congratulations Blazers. I wasn't there for the game but was there on Friday night when they played Lyon County. They struggled real bad in the first half but in the second blew it wide open. Only thing that bothers me (and i'm not sure if EVERYONE does this) but everytime Scotty Hopson went to the line, the Lyon County fans would cheer "UK UK UK". IMO just leave the kid alone!!!! It's his future and his choice. He will make it for him. Not for Kentucky. I am a huge Wildcats fan and watch every game I can and have been to a couple. Would LOVE to see him go. But to do this in my opinion is very immature and could possibly make him not want to even suggust going. I hope everyone realizes he has talent (although sometimes he is lazy) and just let him have FUN in his last year as a High School basketball player... Good luck in Richmond Blazers. And have fun!!!!

 

UK fans :sleep:

Lighten up ... it isn't like the kids were hurling insults at him.

No doubt. Could have been much worse. I think that would be flattering, considering some of the alternative chants!:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.