Bishop Brossart 72 Calvary Christian 55

Who's fault is that?

Nothing against Calvary but if there was as seeding process for this tourny. It would had most likely been a different final pairing and a different runner up, and a bigger crowd

Congrats to both teams.

I agree I think that without a doubt it would have been a Brossart-St. Pat final. Which would draw a much larger crowd.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

We work very hard, and do the best with what we have to do it with. We have great kids, tremendous fans, and superior coaches. We are very fortunate!

Our coaches were in Berea on Saturday night already preparing for Lexington Christian on Thursday at 1:30pm.

This year's accomplishment is a credit to our players who never felt sorry for themselves or their situation (No varsity experience). I'm extremely happy for our seniors who this year will run out on the floor at EKU with their team and their own destiny.

We will do our absolute best to represent the 10th Region in Richmond this week.

We work very hard, and do the best with what we have to do it with. We have great kids, tremendous fans, and superior coaches. We are very fortunate!

Our coaches were in Berea on Saturday night already preparing for Lexington Christian on Thursday at 1:30pm.

This year's accomplishment is a credit to our players who never felt sorry for themselves or their situation (No varsity experience). I'm extremely happy for our seniors who this year will run out on the floor at EKU with their team and their own destiny.

We will do our absolute best to represent the 10th Region in Richmond this week.

:thumb:

Congrats to these players and the staff!!! They work very hard!

As it says on the Brossart Website tonight--"Tradition Never Graduates"!! Congrats to the Mustangs' players and coaches--Good luck next week in Richmond!!