Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middle Class

Featured Replies

I didn't mean to offend anyone...I was just responding jokingly to LBBC. I have a great respect for all teachers.

Go to your room and write that 100 times. :irked: ;)

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't mean to offend anyone...I was just responding jokingly to LBBC. I have a great respect for all teachers.

 

And mine too was a joking reference. I too have great respect for private school teachers as well as public school.

 

Now, that we have all been PC enough, can we go back to the discussion of the middle class?:D

"Middle class" is a sociological concept. For a working definition, I (actually) like the one in wikipedia. "The middle class, in colloquial usage, consists of those people who have a degree of economic independence, but not a great deal of social influence or power."

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_class

 

You can also click on "American middle class" which I think has a decent discussion.

 

I think you can just look at the U.S. Census median household income, run 15% on either side, and that will give you the numbers figures.

And mine too was a joking reference. I too have great respect for private school teachers as well as public school.

 

Now, that we have all been PC enough, can we go back to the discussion of the middle class?:D

 

 

I can't yet. HHSDad grounded me...and I'm not finished with my 100 I have great respect for all teachers assignment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.