Boyd Co 48 Greenup 45

Big shot at the end of the first half by Craft. Opposite end of the floor bankshot.......big shot by Wes Steele with .03 seconds left to give boyd a three point win. Great game to watch. Greenup played with a lot of heart and made a bunch of threes. Their record is not reflecting of the way they played tonight.

Big shot at the end of the first half by Craft. Opposite end of the floor bankshot.......big shot by Wes Steele with .03 seconds left to give boyd a three point win. Great game to watch. Greenup played with a lot of heart and made a bunch of threes. Their record is not reflecting of the way they played tonight.

I thought craft quit the team? Who is the interm head coach for Greenup?

Craft didn't quit either he was kicked off the team.

Craft didn't get kicked off the team, he didn't even miss a practice. The coach didn't come back after the incident with Craft, but Craft didn't lose anything. Oh wait, I forgot, one quarter suspension in the next game.

These two teams need to thank their lucky stars that Russell is in the 16th. Because it keeps them from being the worst two teams in the region. I hope no one paid full admission.

:rolleyes: Such inspirational post

BTW, just a little note, Boyd County beat West Carter that beat Fairview. And Fairview barely beat Boyd and should have lost, so not sure what you are really dragging other teams down for. OH WAIT, you on the Bandwagon now?