North Laurel 52 Perry County Central 51

I seen the not hand shaking at the Red Bird/Lynn Camp game tonight, Red Bird won and the coaching staff and several players headed to the locker room..

This SHannon kid is pretty good, I got to see him play last year, I think NL is a very fun team to watch, Sediel and Shannon are both VERY good players.

That sounds odd for Coach Wilson at Red Bird, wonder what caused that? I agree Sediel and Shannon have been huge in the turn around at North, keep up the good work.

Maybe Coach Hatcher didnt feel like he good enough to shake hands with the great people from London. You know the Londonites are big city people now. They are in a class above everyone.

I don't know what your problem with London is, but I am from London and I am in the same class as everyone else in the state except maybe those folks from Corbin.:D JK

Glad to see at least one person thinks he is a good guy. But he has been tossed out of 2 games for his actions(probably should of been more), refused to leave and got the game called with 3:28 to play, suspended 2 games, got an extra game suspension for being in the gym for one that he wasn't supposed to be at, and then not shaking hands with a coach after a hard fought game and coming out on the losing end tops off a good list of actions since he has been in Perry County. I probably would't call him classless, but it's not a good thing for a new coach at Perry Central to be doing. Not a good example for the team and for the school for that matter.

Did Denny Fugate coach PCC, when Hatcher was suspended?

Did Denny Fugate coach PCC, when Hatcher was suspended?

NO, one of the younger coaches did and seems that they won each game. They are having huge problems in Perry County. There long time coach was was shown the door when the welcome mat was pulled out from his feet. He lost a lot of support from the principal and superintendent for who he was playing or NOT playing.

Not sure what is going on but some sources say that they are dressing this younger coach to take the helm when Hatcher leaves.

Holland has a team at Hazard but many of the locals are upset that a couple of transfers have came in and put some long time players on then bench and cut PT from them. Al is going to win with what he thinks is the best, don't care if he bruises egos....

As far as not shaking hands, it is the coaches duty to display sportsmanship even at the worst of times. I have seen this bench, and it is not pleasant. You have one asst. coach who has been suspended for years by the khsaa and another who is not presenting well at all.....

NO, one of the younger coaches did and seems that they won each game. They are having huge problems in Perry County. There long time coach was was shown the door when the welcome mat was pulled out from his feet. He lost a lot of support from the principal and superintendent for who he was playing or NOT playing.

Not sure what is going on but some sources say that they are dressing this younger coach to take the helm when Hatcher leaves.

Holland has a team at Hazard but many of the locals are upset that a couple of transfers have came in and put some long time players on then bench and cut PT from them. Al is going to win with what he thinks is the best, don't care if he bruises egos....

As far as not shaking hands, it is the coaches duty to display sportsmanship even at the worst of times. I have seen this bench, and it is not pleasant. You have one asst. coach who has been suspended for years by the khsaa and another who is not presenting well at all.....

Is Fugate still suspended by the KHSAA?

I don't know what your problem with London is, but I am from London and I am in the same class as everyone else in the state except maybe those folks from Corbin.:D JK

If everyone in the state is in the same class except folks in Corbin, are those people in a higher or lower class than the rest of the state? Just wondering.:rolleyes:

I agree. Last night I could not tell who the head coach was. There were 2 coaches who stood and yelled for most of the game.

Maybe Coach Hatcher didnt feel like he good enough to shake hands with the great people from London. You know the Londonites are big city people now. They are in a class above everyone.

Glad to know we here in London think we're better than everyone else...did not know that. Thanks for pointing it out

Big City...HA! You've obviously not made a trip to London in awhile.