Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villa vs. Dayton Predictions 1/14

Featured Replies

any thoughts...ideas...match ups to look for?

  • Author

I think Villa has the upperhand over Dayton, but my prediction is just based on the fact that Villa blew out Calvery earlier in the year, and Dayton just lost to them by 6

I have seen Villa but heard a lot of good things about Dayton. I'll take Villa by 10 for no good reason at all.

Well, they are two teams with a similar record. Villa has a lot of talent and experience in their senior class with a good sophomore. Dayton has a lot of talent in their sophomore class and a few good seniors. There are a lot of good DIII players in this game. The Villa/Calvary game earlier this year continues to confuse me. Nothing against Villa, but Calvary must have played bad because they are better than a 25 point lost to anyone in conference.

 

On paper, you would have to give the edge to Villa because of experience. Dayton has very capable scorers too though. But I think that the formula for beating Villa is rather simple, stop Bryan's penetration and keep someone in Love's face and make everyone else beat you. I think it will come down to defense....

 

I look for a well contested game that could go either way and will depend on who makes the biggest stops...

I'll take Villa by 10. I just believe they are a better team. Villa should be mad at their loss to Beechwood. They led a lot of that game until the end. If they can play with Beechwood that long, I have to think that they can handle Dayton.

Villa wins 92 to 70.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.