Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll Co 67 Henry Co 53

Featured Replies

Final from Carrollton!!! :banana:

Yeah - Lady Panthers!

 

It is nice to have a home game.....I believe Amber Girdy had 23 points!

Good win. Getting ready for the All A.

Yeah - Lady Panthers!

 

It is nice to have a home game.....I believe Amber Girdy had 23 points!

 

Tired of traveling L1??

First home game since early December...I was starting to miss the Shasta.

 

Homecoming Friday so that should be fun..Will we see you Buttels, we are playing Gallatin Co?.

First home hame since early December...I was starting to miss the Shasta.

 

Homecoming Friday so that should be fun..Will we see you Buttels, we are playing Gallatin Co?.

 

Not this Friday, but I'll be at Trimble for the All "A" next week.

Nice job Carroll.

Nice win Lady Panthers!

Should have locked up the #1 seed for the district.

Congrats Lady Panthers... Good luck Friday!!!!!!!!

Good Win Lady Panthers!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.