Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 70 Ashland 54

Featured Replies

Chambers 26, Cline 18, Litzinger 15. That is all I know.

 

Okay, thanks!:thumb:

 

Wow. The "big 3" scored all but 11 points. They will be sorely missed next year, that's for sure!

Okay, thanks!:thumb:

 

Wow. The "big 3" scored all but 11 points. They will be sorely missed next year, that's for sure!

 

That's what I've been saying for three years...

 

Congrats to the Lady Royals!

Only the second loss for Ashland this year, I think; the other to unbeaten Conner.

I believe Ashland played without leading scorer and rebounder Leisha Ward.

I believe Ashland played without leading scorer and rebounder Leisha Ward.

 

Is she injured?

The big 3 for Mason made a believer out of me - they are excellent players who all know their respective roles. Cline does a great job at running the team, Litzinger is a great shooter, and Chambers does EVERYTHING-she is a tremendous athlete. I thought Ashland came out a little nervous/tentative in this game and didn't show their usual all out hussle in the first half. In the second half Ashland really turned it around and played head to head with Mason -I think Ashland even outscored them in the 2nd half. Mason played all their starters to the end so it wasn't a let up on their part, Ashland just really played hard. I give Ashland credit for not throwing in the towel.

 

Laisha Ward did not play for reasons I don't know, but she was sitting on the Ashland bench in sweats so I assume she is still on the team (contrary to some rumors I had heard). She didn't look to be injured. With Ward in the lineup Ashland may have been able to pull out a victory, but the way Mason was clicking, I don't know if any team in the 16th could have beaten them last night.

This was a good game to watch. The 3 girls seniors, that play for Mason County are very good. They all look like they could have a bright future in the next level. I agree with you Intentional if Ward plays they might have been able to pull this one out. But the 3 girls from mason sure do know how to play . I would think they would win there region, and got to the State Tourney.That being said Maybe Ashland will get a rematch if things go well. Best of Luck to Both teams heading into March.

  • Author
That's what I've been saying for three years...

 

Congrats to the Lady Royals!

 

papa you going to the game tonight?

This was a good game to watch. The 3 girls seniors, that play for Mason County are very good. They all look like they could have a bright future in the next level. I agree with you Intentional if Ward plays they might have been able to pull this one out. But the 3 girls from mason sure do know how to play . I would think they would win there region, and got to the State Tourney.That being said Maybe Ashland will get a rematch if things go well. Best of Luck to Both teams heading into March.

 

They will have to get through Montgomery Co. first!

Well, lets talk about this! Rowan County beat Mason, the "3" had almost the same stats. At one time in the 4th quarter Rowan had them down by around 15 points. So the way I see it is Ashland has to get through the LADY VIKINGS first before they can rematch at State!! Mason Co. is a GREAT team I watched them play on Saturday.

Well, lets talk about this! Rowan County beat Mason, the "3" had almost the same stats. At one time in the 4th quarter Rowan had them down by around 15 points. So the way I see it is Ashland has to get through the LADY VIKINGS first before they can rematch at State!! Mason Co. is a GREAT team I watched them play on Saturday.

 

I agree that right now, Rowan is the best team in the region, but I do believe that Ashland is right on their heels. This is why I WISH Ashland and Rowan played in the regular season. Remember also that Laisha Ward for Ashland (16 pts, 11 rebounds) did not play against Mason. Not to take anything from Rowan, but I saw Mason play earlier in the season and I believe they are a much improved team at this point of the season. I still think that Rowan is the best in the 16th, but the way Mason is playing right now, I don't know if any 16th regin team could beat Mason.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.