Bell Co. 83 Middlesboro 73

Talent means nothing. An avid follower of yellow jacket basketball over the past several years, I have witnessed talented players and teams wasted due to inadequate coaching. Regardless of the amount of talent that a team possesses, it cannot function to its potential without proper organization and instruction from someone who commands a thorough understanding of the game.

Are you kidding me?

Same old Middlesboro.

:D:D

Bell continues the strangle hold on the series. 7th in a row and 39 out of 41 meetings between the two is what I was told anyone know for sure????

Who started for Bell? How many Seniors?

Talent means nothing. An avid follower of yellow jacket basketball over the past several years, I have witnessed talented players and teams wasted due to inadequate coaching. Regardless of the amount of talent that a team possesses, it cannot function to its potential without proper organization and instruction from someone who commands a thorough understanding of the game.

WOW

I agree. Thats why I said "something is bad wrong."

Jones doesnt seem to have much displicine on the team. A man would figure that with him being first seargeant in the JROTC program and someone that played on one of the military branches basketball teams that there would be alot more respect shown to the coaching staff.

Jones, with the game still in question, in the 4th quarter, wanted to officiate instead of coaching. 1:05 left called a time out and never spoke to his team during the time out. No instructions. Just hounded the officials. This happened most of the second half when they fell behind. He seems to want to blame the refs instead of coaching them out of situations. Middlesboro has wasted alot of talent in their athletic programs over the past few years.