Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/Louisville updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they keep it within 12 I'll be happy...

  • Author

8-4 Cards 1st TV timeout.

 

After seeing some of these shots Louisville is putting up, I wonder if they or Kentucky would crack 60 points on Saturday. :lol:

 

14-9 Cards 2nd TV timeout.

This is a pretty close, low scoring game so far.

 

Cincy 15

L'ville 16

  • Author

I don't watch Louisville basketball much at all, does Sosa always put up 60 shots a game? :lol:

  • Author

Cats hanging tough in the 1st half. Don't really care who wins, so I will pull for the upset. :ylsuper:

Pitino was always a second half coach, so I'll bet they get it together in the second half and win by 15.

UL 24 Cincy 25. Go Cards

Biggie is going to be a star in his 4 years at UC...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.