Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNLV 81 Minnesota 64

Featured Replies

If you can make a 30 day avatar bet about Kentucky making the big dance. Come on man, you must be pretty confident too :thumb:

 

 

Go back and find anywhere that I made a claim that UK would make the NCAAs and you're on. I thought this was about Minnesota and the NCAAs, you said you were confident--its put up or shut up time. I was talking about a bet about Minnesota, UK had nothing to do with it.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go back and find anywhere that I made a claim that UK would make the NCAAs and you're on. I thought this was about Minnesota and the NCAAs, you said you were confident--its put up or shut up time. I was talking about a bet about Minnesota, UK had nothing to do with it.

 

I didn't say you said a word about that. I'm just saying, you should be just as confident my man...

I didn't say you said a word about that. I'm just saying, you should be just as confident my man...

 

Why should I be confident in something I didn't say. You've repeatedly stated that you believe that the Gophers would win nearly 20 games and make it to the NCAAs--I'm calling you on it. If you really believe that and you aren't just spouting off then you should have no trouble putting a 30 day Avatar wager on it. I'm not going to bet on UK because I'm not delusional enough to think that the Cats can win 20 or make the NCAAs this year.

Why should I be confident in something I didn't say. You've repeatedly stated that you believe that the Gophers would win nearly 20 games and make it to the NCAAs--I'm calling you on it. If you really believe that and you aren't just spouting off then you should have no trouble putting a 30 day Avatar wager on it. I'm not going to bet on UK because I'm not delusional enough to think that the Cats can win 20 or make the NCAAs this year.

 

 

:lol:

 

Warning AJG- its buzzer he never has a clue on what he is talking about.

:lol:

 

Warning AJG- its buzzer he never has a clue on what he is talking about.

 

I've come to realize that. Although he evidently has enough sense to know that Minnesota isn't going to the NCAAs otherwise he'd have accepted the bet.

Just for the record and can't believe I am the first to say this......

 

But Tubby is not winning with his own players. Can we see a repeat of 1998?

:lol::lol::lol::D:p;):sssh:

 

According to some contingent on here, Tubby can't get any credit for this UM success. It HAS to go to the previous coach, doesn't it?

I give the credit to whoever made the schedule.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.