John Clay has some fair questions concerning Billy Clyde

ladiesbballcoach

[/b]

This is what I like about Rich Brooks. He is a standup guy who always takes responsibility when things go wrong. Maybe Brooks will tutor BCG.

The fans may put the losses on UK's lack of talent from Tubby's lackluster recruiting. But at NO time this season has BCG said that he should not be blamed for the loss. He has taken full responsibility every time.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans may put the losses on UK's lack of talent from Tubby's lackluster recruiting. But at NO time this season has BCG said that he should not be blamed for the loss. He has taken full responsibility every time.

That is correct. But a majority of the fans want to roast him. Let me give a national perspective on this. I was in Las Vegas Dec. 20-24. Stayed at the Rio where 7 out of 8 teams playing in the Las Vegas classic stayed. Had on UK apparel. Instant recognition. Talked to the Iowa St., Purdue, Texas Southern, Wofford, Missouri St. staffs. Saw Alabama-Missouri St. and Iowa St.-Purdue games. Iowa St. staff said we had the most dogged recruiter in the country and one of the best X's and O' guys. Said Texas A&M would have been a national power if he had stayed. They also said UK had one of the best staff's in the country. Purdue Coaches said you guys are struggling a bit, but you'll be back. Said Liggins was a stud and would make other players better. They also knew about our inconsistent recruiting from the previous staff. Said they couldn't close the deal on a lot of prospects. They said this staff would close the deal. Hendrix is a stud for Bama. Just no point guard play without Steele. I also mentioned to these guys I thought we could be pretty good this year if we could get through all our injuries. They agreed, saying that this would help the chemistry and get everybody in their correct position.