Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals-Dolphins updates

Featured Replies

O yeah Chad set the Franchise record for receiving yards today.

You know you are right. It was real fun watching the play happen with the Bengals playing a meaningless game after a horrible season. Made the season so much fun for me.

 

Of course in New England, they must not be having any fun when Rodney Harrison did some stupid and got his team a 15-yard penalty last night, he was jerked for a couple of plays and got an earful from the coach. Probably will get another earful some time this week about it.

 

I am sure they are not having fun in New England with the Genius' actions last night.

:rolleyes:

 

Exactly.

 

No Fun League.

Exactly.

 

No Fun League.

 

So, you watching a Bengals team that would be as talented and as DISCIPLINED and not doing the crap that the Bengals do, win 16 games in the regular season, would be no fun?

So, you watching a Bengals team that would be as talented and as DISCIPLINED and not doing the crap that the Bengals do, win 16 games in the regular season, would be no fun?

 

I'd rather watch the players have fun. The dude (rookie I believe) made a big hit and celebrated it. Grant it they stink and they're down ten but he was excited, he did nothing that needed to be flagged. That's like throwing a flag every time someone throws up a first down sign, It's a tad bit ridiculous.

I'd rather watch the players have fun. The dude (rookie I believe) made a big hit and celebrated it. Grant it they stink and they're down ten but he was excited, he did nothing that needed to be flagged. That's like throwing a flag every time someone throws up a first down sign, It's a tad bit ridiculous.

 

I guess you are content with the Bengals season than as they were plenty of celebrations on hits, big tackes and TD's. Me, I prefer watching them play in January.

The Bengals haven't celebrated much lately, Chad hasn't celebrated a TD at all today. Personally I don't see how celebrating losing games. I was always taught to play on emotions. When I scored a TD and I celebrated it's pretty simple, I didn't do it to mock the other team, I did it because I was having fun.

 

I'm fine with the Bengals season. I'm not a die-hard fan who is going to be upset about a mediocre season, especially since I know where they've came from. This is a heck of a lot better than the years of 3 win seasons.

I'd rather watch the players have fun. The dude (rookie I believe) made a big hit and celebrated it. Grant it they stink and they're down ten but he was excited, he did nothing that needed to be flagged. That's like throwing a flag every time someone throws up a first down sign, It's a tad bit ridiculous.

 

I thought it to be funny that the dude would celebrate after giving up a 10+yd reception. Now thats a tad bit ridiculous.

The Bengals haven't celebrated much lately, Chad hasn't celebrated a TD at all today. Personally I don't see how celebrating losing games. I was always taught to play on emotions. When I scored a TD and I celebrated it's pretty simple, I didn't do it to mock the other team, I did it because I was having fun.

 

I'm fine with the Bengals season. I'm not a die-hard fan who is going to be upset about a mediocre season, especially since I know where they've came from. This is a heck of a lot better than the years of 3 win seasons.

 

You played in the NFL? Who for and when?

I guess you are content with the Bengals season than as they were plenty of celebrations on hits, big tackes and TD's. Me, I prefer watching them play in January.

 

January? Did you say January??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.