Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/ GRC thoughts???

Featured Replies

This is the championship game of the AIT. GRC was very impressive tonight in their win against Henderson Co. Ashland continues to be inconsistant. I hope Ashland wins but it will take their best effort and a poor game by GRC to do so.

 

GRC 67

Ashland 58

This is the championship game of the AIT. GRC was very impressive tonight in their win against Henderson Co. Ashland continues to be inconsistant. I hope Ashland wins but it will take their best effort and a poor game by GRC to do so.

 

GRC 67

Ashland 58

 

It is on Ashland home floor, they are always hard to beat at home. Coach Biggs, being a former 10th region coach, will have his boys ready for this matchup.

  • Author
It is on Ashland home floor, they are always hard to beat at home. Coach Biggs, being a former 10th region coach, will have his boys ready for this matchup.

 

I really like Coach Biggs but Ashland has been playing an up tempo game all year long and I dont think they will be able to do that tomorrow night.

I think Ashland will have some big home court advantage, but I just don't think that will be enough. I'm going with the CARDS by 12.

I think Ashland will have some big home court advantage, but I just don't think that will be enough. I'm going with the CARDS by 12.

 

You are right on the home court advantage...hope you are right on the rest as well.:thumb:

I'll stick with my choice in the prediction thread and say Clark 66-60. Ashland can be tough to beat at home, especially in this tourney; but Clark definitely playing the better ball right now!!

If I'm not mistaken I beleive Coach Scott Humphrey is undefeated against Ashland. I don't look for that to change tonight.

 

 

 

GRC 71

 

Ashland 57

 

 

 

Are you making the trip to Ashland tonight Goldie?

I expect GRC's coach will call off the dogs like he did last night, but should be ahead by 20+ before he does. I just think they have way too much for the tomcats, even with the tomcat magic they seem to find for the AIT finals.

If I'm not mistaken I beleive Coach Scott Humphrey is undefeated against Ashland. I don't look for that to change tonight.

 

 

 

GRC 71

 

Ashland 57

 

 

 

Are you making the trip to Ashland tonight Goldie?

No my sister and her husband are coming over tonight. Want to send time with them. Hopefully someone will give updates and I can sneak in to the computer and check...:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.