Who was the best high school football team you've seen this year?

born2reign

^I don't think you did this intentionally, but you left out the Highlands team that easily beat your #4 team, or are you only listing the ones you personally have seen?

By my count I got to see 15 teams in person this year (excluding scrimmages which I don't think give a real indication of a teams overall ability)

I did not mean to offend anyone from Highlands, after all you were tied with Trinity for number of titles for 24 hours.;) (The winking smiley face means that I am saying this tongue in cheek). As I clearly stated in my post I rated the teams that I saw in person and I did not see Highlands play this year. As someone pointed out I saw LexCath and Loan Oak prior to the 6A championship.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not mean to offend anyone from Highlands, after all you were tied with Trinity for number of titles for 24 hours.;) (The winking smiley face means that I am saying this tongue in cheek). As I clearly stated in my post I rated the teams that I saw in person and I did not see Highlands play this year. As someone pointed out I saw LexCath and Loan Oak prior to the 6A championship.

I wasn't offended.:thumb: